Godiva Customer Care(less)!!!
High end my butt!!My husband, I and my daughter went into Oakbrook Godiva Boutique right as it opened about 3 weeks ago.
They had a sample tray out on the counter so we all tried a piece. The RUDE employee from behind the counter snatches up the tray and takes it and gives us a dirty look as if to say "No more for you!". Like really, we have manners and would never take more than a piece. So I asked out loud to my husband "Did he really take that off the counter as if we were going to eat the whole tray?" And he is like "He sure did".
I had hoped the rude employee would have said "Oh no, I am adding some more to the tray" or something/anything to reassure me that he hadn't done that just to be a jack ***. But nope he went on chatting to his fellow employee and ignoring us. We were horrified to say the least. After it bothering me the whole day and my husband who is the sweetest person you will ever meet saying he felt like he was treated like *** in the store that morning, I decided to email customer care at Godiva.
If he could care less in the store there was no reason to take it up with the employee, I had already given him a chance to get out of his rudeness. So they reply and ask for my personal information which I thought was weird but I gave them my info. Then I hear nothing. I wanted to know someone had talked to this rude employee and let him know his customers are the reason he even has a job.
If we don't buy, no more store, no more job. So I reply back to the orignal person who emailed me and she says she is passing it to the district supervisor and they will take it from there. They didn't. They don't care either.
So after a week, I email again. I posted on their facebook wall as well. Monday morning a lady at Corporate customer care calls and apologizes and says they take complaints serious and then proceeds to say "We will be sending you the apology gift you requested". UM, WHAT?
Godiva is the kings and queens of passive agressive. Now I know where the employee got his tasteless actions. Now I am furious but I say nothing. I didn't request anything, I wanted the employee to know bad behavior is noticed and not tolerated and that's it and wanted someone to tell me that had been done.
Never once in my emails did I say I wanted a gift. So at this point I see the company thinks people want stuff for free if they complain not that anything would ever be wrong. Fast forward a couple weeks, no gift. Like you are seriously going to say I asked for something, as if I haven't been insulted enough by your company and then say you will send something and then not.
(oh yeah, and as I was talking to her she commented how my emails were intelligent. Who says that? Does she think I am uneducated....more passive agressive ***. I am educated with a great job, thank you very much).
Well I post on facebook that I haven't received anything a bunch of times. Cause now you will send me something, a card, I don't care, anything. Finally after facebook and twitter posts I get a tracking # and my "gift" arrives. It was the most horrible mini box of chocolates ever.
Godiva must not be doing very well. So there you have it. I took my *** box of chocolates or lack thereof and threw them away so fast....and it felt good.
No Godiva ever again.Horrible mean company.review #301138
You may also like
- "Velveta quest slices had glass in it! I threw away the outside package so I don't know lot number but this is unacceptable!..."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."
- "There are a million fake profiles, and singlesnet is totally dominated by women and men from ghana pretending to be women. It had to be the biggest legal rip-off besides..."
- "I ordered two dozen roses from proflowers.com for my wife for our anniversary. The price wasn't too bad even though the shipping/handling fees are fairly high, but I thought that..."
- "On Oct. 29, I ate at Bob Evans St. Clairsville. The plate had old dried up food on it and the turkey had a little bitter taste to it. I..."
- "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..."
- "It was my first time at Jiffy Lube. I was asked if I wanted good, better or best oil. I took good, how wold I know that they..."
- "So this is my first time ordering flowers and I definitely should have read the reviews before ordering from here. I ordered the summer floral garden. Very beautiful but when..."