Godiva Customer Service
- (800) 946-3482
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Godiva Chocolatier Inc. is a large chocolate-maker and retailer. The company was founded by Joseph Draps in 1926. It is headquartered in New York, New York, United States of America. Godiva Chocolatier creates and distributes super premium chocolate products including Belgium pralines, luxury truffles, caramels, and hand-dipped chocolate items. The company uses such ingredients as cocoa beans, dairy butter, heavy cream, macadamia nuts, and key lime. Godiva Chocolatier also offers a line of hot and cold beverages. Godiva products are available at over 80 countries. The company has over 4000 employees all over the world. It offers the following methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal. Customer service is available during normal business hours.
Godiva is ranked 48 out of 727 in Food Manufacturers category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Godiva to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- New York, New York, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
- Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Manhattan, New York, United States
- Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
- Owings Mills, Maryland, United States
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong