The best before April 2016 date was misleading.
This box was incorrectly stored I guess. What a waste of this otherwise great chocolate company .So unhappy! !
The box had spoiled somehow, the chocolate looked like it had a film of whiteness on each of the 9 truffles in the box .
The whole box was full of tasteless chocolate truffles in it!
I purchased this box on Sept.29, 2015 at the Florence, Oregon Fred Meyers store on Hwy 101.
I was looking forward to finding nice future presents for friends. Big mistake with this purchase ! What a waste of time!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "I thought if lost your part of your diamond will replace it even what even happened, I didn't know you, I have to take every six months now life time..."
- "I tried Aloha's Protein powder and ended up in the emergency room with food poisoning. I tried the product again, thinking that maybe it was something else I ate,..."
- "Two of my dogs had severe negative reactions to FRONTLINE PLUS last year. Both Spaniels collapsed as their eyes rolled back in their heads and could not stand within minutes..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."