The best before April 2016 date was misleading.
This box was incorrectly stored I guess. What a waste of this otherwise great chocolate company .So unhappy! !
The box had spoiled somehow, the chocolate looked like it had a film of whiteness on each of the 9 truffles in the box .
The whole box was full of tasteless chocolate truffles in it!
I purchased this box on Sept.29, 2015 at the Florence, Oregon Fred Meyers store on Hwy 101.
I was looking forward to finding nice future presents for friends. Big mistake with this purchase ! What a waste of time!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Palais Royal sold your star assorted truffles; lot: 24361. Could not find an expiration date on the box. Bought some of your candy, in Bay city, TX today, but they..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Bad experience with "Crofton Maryland" franchise 10/10/15 !!! Ordered (from Portland Oregon) the "Harvest Bouquet" with football vase for Daughters 34 birthday who lives/works (Nurse) Crofton Maryland. This looks..."
- "Been living here for 2 in half years they gave me a 60 Day notice because i had called Code Enforcement theirs rats/roaches in my freezer/kitchen cabinets are gross on..."
- "First my 6 month old range cooling fan broke which took five weeks to replace the entire unit since there were no replacement parts available. Customer service was difficult..."