This product hasI high fructose /cornsyrup which are loaded with harmful sugar/TRUFFLES.or

THE Drk chocolate almonds were in a small amount for the price paid.

I am not very satisfied, in working in the retail industry for almost 15 years, until I decided to return to school and gain a degree; I have sold a lot of Godiva and everyone of the customers were satisfied and always came back for more. In today.s retail industry the scales of sales are of a different venue. If I owned a factory of this magnum, I would certainly make sure the quantity and quality of my package volume was honest and beneficial as well.

bar scan #/31290 09265 2packages and #31290 09237 2 bars.

muriel storey-haynes

511 deloris drive

killeen, tx 76542

28 jan 2016 date of purchase 27 jan 2016

mkhaynes1@cougars.ccis.edu

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of godiva chocolate. Godiva needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned godiva chocolate in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Godiva.

Comments

Obviously schools are not up to standards as well if you actually graduated past high school. These days people including you cannot write a proper sentence.